Careers at CMW
CMW is a dynamic, growing organization, and we recognize that our strength lies in the excellence of our people and their commitment to our clients.
CMW’s culture fosters growth, development and opportunities for those who share the company's vision and core values. Those values include:
- Building Relationships: at CMW we believe that building enduring relationships with clients, insurance providers and the CMW team is at the heart of what we do.
- Thinking Outside of the Box: we're not a cookie-cutter company, we encourage our staff to be themselves, and to take initiative.
- Taking Ownership: as employee-owners, we relish our ability to own our work and to be recognized for the work we do.
We are proud of the working environment that we have created at CMW and we believe that it promotes innovation and creativity and keeps us one step ahead.
If you're interested in pursuing a career with us, we invite you to review the opportunities currently available. If no suitable positions are currently being offered, but you have an interest in our firm, please feel free to submit your resume, along with a covering letter stating your position of interest.
Training opportunities at CMW
CMW fosters growth, development and opportunities through our commitment to an effective and proactive learning environment. We provide ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth through valuable mentoring strategies and customized seminars and training.
Our training commitment:
- Optimizes the employees opportunity to achieve the company’s goals as well as their individual goals
- Encourages a sense of team work and team spirit as the employees learn and grow together
- Demonstrates that we believe in our team and invest in their continued development
- Creates a highly skilled team that will provide the best possible expertise and service to our clients
Career benefits of working for CMW
At CMW we know that for us to continue to be a dynamic, successful and growing company, it must be a two way street where we give back to those who contribute to its success.
Our investment in our staff includes:
- Comprehensive annual assessments focusing on career development
- Flexible work hours and ability to earn extra time off
- Generous bonus and vacation structure
- Paid time off for volunteer and charity work
- Group RRSP Program
- Professional and personal development through continuing education
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Package
- Active Social Committee
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Opportunities to grow to your potential in a fun, energetic and positive environment.