Vancouver, BC (January 9, 2017) - CMW Insurance Services Ltd. and Capri Insurance Services Ltd. announce today that they have merged effective January 1, 2017. The new company will be one of the largest insurance brokerages and risk management firms in Western Canada.Read more
Request a Quote
Thank you for your request.
One of our risk advisors will contact you within the next 24 hours.
Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Distributors
Custom risk solutions to protect your business and support your growth
With decades of experience and specialized knowledge in manufacturing, wholesaling and distribution, your dedicated CMW Risk Advisors create custom solutions to keep your operations running.
As an independent, employee-owned company, we make it our business to offer you more. CMW Risk Advisors stay on top of what's happening in your industry to keep you informed of and connected to changes that affect your bottom line. Each member of our team is empowered to make quick, strategic decisions to ensure direct, personal service - without the red tape. Your CMW Risk Advisor is your partner, today and tomorrow.
Global capabilities to support you internationally
CMW works with manufacturers operating worldwide. Through our affiliation with the world’s most powerful insurers, you get seamless coverage wherever your manufacturing operations are located. Learn more about our global capabilities.
Proud, active member of the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters Association
CMW is actively involved in the local manufacturing industry. We are an Affinity partner of CME and one of our senior Risk Advisors serves on CME's BC Board of Directors.
- Annual Property Policies
- Business Interruption
- General Liability
- Product Liability (particularly for manufacturers selling to the US and foreign markets)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Manufacturers' Errors & Omissions
- Money and Employee Dishonesty
- Product Recall
- Surety Bonds
- Umbrella Liability
- Trade Credit/Accounts Receivables Insurance
Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Distributors News & Resources
As a provincial agency, WorkSafeBC has the authority to impose administrative penalties - monetary fines - against employers who commit health and safety violations under the Workers Compensation Act or the Occupational Health & Safety Regulation. Currently, there are two levels of fines that WorkSafeBC will consider depending on the nature of the violation.Read more
CMW is proud to be back as a sponsor of the JCC Sports Dinner 2017 to be held on March 8, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.Read more
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level? Approximately 10% of the Canadian workforce falls under the OH&S jurisdiction of the federal government (Canadian Labor Code Part II). The remaining 90% of Canadian workers fall under the legislation of the province or territory where they work; though each province is distinct, there are many similarities in the legislation and intent of the law.Read more